Thursday, July 28, 2011

Late Night Update

I'm kind of a night owl. I just seem to get more done when the world is all asleep and quiet, no distractions... most of all a sleeping puppy. :) A few great things to talk about for sure, and I just couldn't wait till morning!

First up, dog park update. We went to the dog park this evening and it went better than expected. Finnley just loved exploring and sniffing. He stayed glued to my hip most of the time. He sniffed  a few big dogs, but for the most part stayed close. He was very well behaved all the way there and on the way home. I think it was a little too hot for my little guy. We were only there a half hour if that and I think he got a little over heated. I didn't really drink the water I had for him so I just took him home. We didn't even make it out of the parking lot and he ralphed in the car. He seemed fine after I got him home and in the air conditioning. He loves to be cold he sleeps right next to the vent under my bed. I felt bad for the little guy. I think we will wait till it cools down a bit more before another visit. I can't wait to visit again though. He needs some friends so he will stop pouncing the cat. Let's face it I don't think he will stop doing that for awhile :p.

Second on my list I ordered some really cool bumper stickers today from our new friends Kelly and Gibson. I love Kelly's store. If you don't know about it you can find it here. Kelly has an adorable corgi named Gibson and a very adorable corgi store. I just loved these two graphics and can't wait to put them on my car :).
Can't wait to get them in the mail! I'm super excited Kelly!

Last on my list I'd like to talk about how friendly the corgi community has been so far. I feel like Finn and I have been welcomed with open arms. Lots of great people here and I can't wait to meet more. One thing I'd really be interested in is the Paw It Forward thing I've seen people do. It's so cute to see how excited those dogs get to get mail! Let me know if any of you would be interested in participating in it or know some one who is.
Whelp better get some shut eye. That pup gets up pretty early.

Night all,
Michelle & Finnley

1 comment: