Tuesday, July 26, 2011

StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy

Hello every buddy! Happy Tuesday!
Last night I got an idea to do a blog post on one of Finnley's favorite toys. I love this toy because it keeps him entertained and slows down his eating. I don't know if any of you have a puzzle feeder, but I saw this one on Dogs 101 and thought, this might be a great toy for my curious corgi! I hopped on Amazon and bought it for about $14.99. It's called StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy and I got the small one since he is a small pup, but I plan to get him the bigger one as he grows. What really sold me on this item was another corgi owner's comment on the item. At the bottom on the reviews she said how much her Corgis LOVED the bob-a-lot. My Corgi loves it too! I took some pictures. Basically you fill the dog toy up. It can take up to about 1 cup of food maybe a little more depending on the size of the chunks. There are two chamber doors to adjust how much food flow comes out. I usually leave both wide open so he can get to it easier. Then put it on the floor and let your dog go to town. They will enjoy stomping it around and letting it roll around the kitchen. For example...







In my next post, I plan to talk about this skunk water bottle toy he has. Finnley LOVES water bottles more than anything in the world and has them stashed all over the house like a little squirrel. When I went to Target I stumbled upon this adorable skunk. When I picked it up I felt a water bottle inside and knew I had to have it. Any ways, I'll post pictures and tell ya more about the skunk in the next post. Have a good rest of the day!

Michelle & Finnley

Can't get enough of Finnley?
Follow him on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment